One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, it dilutes the color of undesirable liquids making their undesirableness less apparent at first glance.’
- ‘Although deeply appreciating the undesirableness of following one whose scholarship is only surpassed by his genius, I found myself unable to refuse.’
- ‘Instead there develops a growing deep anxiety, and feelings of insecurity, unworthiness, and undesirableness.’
- ‘But your last point is one that I probably agree with the most, that of the undesirableness of the rockstar worship leader.’
- ‘The new musician enthusiastically practices the instrument at home unaware of the undesirableness of the squeaking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.