One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, it dilutes the color of undesirable liquids making their undesirableness less apparent at first glance.’
- ‘Although deeply appreciating the undesirableness of following one whose scholarship is only surpassed by his genius, I found myself unable to refuse.’
- ‘The new musician enthusiastically practices the instrument at home unaware of the undesirableness of the squeaking.’
- ‘But your last point is one that I probably agree with the most, that of the undesirableness of the rockstar worship leader.’
- ‘Instead there develops a growing deep anxiety, and feelings of insecurity, unworthiness, and undesirableness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.