One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not officially appointed or specified.‘Paul seemed to be an undesignated leader’‘stalls were illegally erected in undesignated areas’
- ‘The new chip in the series, as yet undesignated, is scheduled for availability in the third quarter of this year.’
- ‘The border opens at 0600 and he was crossing using an undesignated crossing point.’
- ‘Officials have reiterated they would not recognise the results from the undesignated countries.’
- ‘The final class covers hawkers who operate haphazardly as individuals from undesignated spaces.’
- ‘But Boase said they are seeing significant environmental impact, like soil and vegetation degradation, from people walking through the undesignated trail.’
- ‘What you don't have, however, is the ability to lead demonstrations and assemblies in undesignated areas.’
- ‘The number of informal traders who had their goods impounded for trading illegally in undesignated areas stands at 4 669.’
- ‘I kept trying to take the most direct route across verges and up embankments and over undesignated crossings.’
- ‘Consumption of alcoholic beverages at undesignated premises, at unauthorised times and sometimes by juveniles is wrecking the national foundation.’
- ‘If a church decides to tithe undesignated gifts, it is essential that they give such donations to ministries that share the same scope of mission.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.