One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For the last four weeks we've got knocked from pillar to post, and undeservedly at times.’
- ‘I'm a forty-one-year old metropolitan male, blissfully and undeservedly attached to a very charming woman, but I can well remember what it is like to be a thirty something single male.’
- ‘And I have designed a truly ingenious way to use my bookshelves as a CD rack, of which I am undeservedly proud.’
- ‘You've described him as being undeservedly important.’
- ‘Words cannot express what I today have undeservedly suffered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.