One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And I have designed a truly ingenious way to use my bookshelves as a CD rack, of which I am undeservedly proud.’
- ‘Words cannot express what I today have undeservedly suffered.’
- ‘You've described him as being undeservedly important.’
- ‘I'm a forty-one-year old metropolitan male, blissfully and undeservedly attached to a very charming woman, but I can well remember what it is like to be a thirty something single male.’
- ‘For the last four weeks we've got knocked from pillar to post, and undeservedly at times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.