One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The inspection is aimed at helping curb smuggling and undervaluation practices and to nab corrupt customs officials.’
- ‘However, historically our equation has an estimated error-correction process that eliminates roughly half of any undervaluation or overvaluation within a quarter.’
- ‘After all, the country is still relatively small compared to the global economy, and 15% undervaluation doesn't seem like a lot in the grand scheme of things.’
- ‘Consequently, a tendency towards undervaluation of assets resulted and was increasingly implied if not endorsed, occasionally by judicial opinions.’
- ‘He suggests serious reflection on what may be the overvaluation of explanation and analysis by scholars and the undervaluation of such activity by students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.