One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Supplied with fewer retail stores than the market demands.‘specific market niches in which Chicago is understored compared to Los Angeles and New York’
- ‘But the retail sector contains enormous opportunities: New York City remains sorely understored compared with the rest of the country.’
- ‘Several markets in the U.S. with high-growth population rates are relatively understored and need more pharmacies.’
- ‘Despite the rapid residential growth in the area, he notes that Lancaster County is very understored and underserved based on national benchmarks.’
- ‘Secondly, Argentina was greatly understored having only a couple of foreign retailers.’
- ‘Furthermore, the immediate area surrounding the South Bay Pavilion is still understored.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.