One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Ah, I see,’ he suddenly nodded understandingly.’
- ‘‘You've been through a lot,’ he said understandingly.’
- ‘‘It's okay’, Vince assured him understandingly.’
- ‘‘I know, Ron can be a little persistent sometimes,’ Jonathon said, nodding and smiling understandingly.’
- ‘‘You've really been struggling with this project, haven't you,’ she said understandingly, slowly closing her eyes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.