One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm on a campaign to ensure that our products have beauty and emotional impact as well as effectiveness and understandability.’
- ‘Going back to the database example, as the inconsistency piles up, the understandability of the database degrades.’
- ‘For me, what is most important is the narration and its understandability.’
- ‘The effect of this consolidation will be to improve understandability, reduce burden, clarify requirements, and improve implementation and compliance.’
- ‘At university he was one of the most liked professors in the Mathematics Department and was recognised by all for the excellence, skill, and understandability of his lectures and especially his proofs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.