One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The proper response to the under-representation of state pupils is to raise school standards, not discriminate against the brightest.’
- ‘Many people we consulted throughout the course of the project expressed frustration that, although the problem of under-representation has been recognised and discussed over a number of years, very little has been done.’
- ‘‘More should be done to address under-representation from other areas than inner cities, including areas of rural deprivation,’ the report added.’
- ‘I think all we know is first of all that there is under-representation.’
- ‘The profession has recognised that something must be done to address its woeful under-representation of women.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.