One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The proper response to the under-representation of state pupils is to raise school standards, not discriminate against the brightest.’
- ‘The profession has recognised that something must be done to address its woeful under-representation of women.’
- ‘I think all we know is first of all that there is under-representation.’
- ‘Many people we consulted throughout the course of the project expressed frustration that, although the problem of under-representation has been recognised and discussed over a number of years, very little has been done.’
- ‘‘More should be done to address under-representation from other areas than inner cities, including areas of rural deprivation,’ the report added.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.