One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for supercool
- ‘Confirming Frank's hypothesis involves not only undercooling the right material, but also measuring its atomic structure.’
- ‘Under conditions of undercooling, the liquid crystal phases persist to 0°C for all alkyl glucosides examined in this study.’
- ‘The entire suite of liquid crystal phases observed in this study in the presence of alkyl glycosides exists in the undercooled state down to 0°C.’
- ‘This is the region of metastability of the undercooled homogeneous solution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.