One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The number one reason small businesses fail is undercapitalization or inadequate cash flow.’
- ‘University presses have been slower to adopt technology and systems analysis due to undercapitalization and a more conservative culture.’
- ‘Indeed, while undercapitalization historically has been cited as the leading reason for business failure, turnaround experts now lay the blame more on poor financial habits than on a simple lack of cash.’
- ‘Many observers of traditional cooperative businesses believe that undercapitalization is their biggest problem.’
- ‘But they met with repeated frustration for reasons ranging from undercapitalization to a lack of marketing savvy to simple bad luck.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.