One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Being thought about.‘a bird under consideration for being listed as endangered’
in question, in disputeView synonyms
- ‘The skip under consideration is not the nimble, rope-dodging footstep favoured by schoolgirls and boxers.’
- ‘It may pass legislation which deals with some issues in the area under consideration, but leaves others to national law.’
- ‘As I have already indicated to the member, it is one of the issues under consideration.’
- ‘However, the main option under consideration was an increase of 45 per cent.’
- ‘A plan was also under consideration to give more concessions to the poor and other deserving students.’
- ‘He would not make any further comment on the claims of the objectors while the case is still under consideration.’
- ‘The demand for action against bogus language schools has been under consideration within the Home Office for a number of months.’
- ‘That matter is still under consideration by the Attorney General.’
- ‘The location under consideration and the surrounding area are at the core of the old NDG village.’
- ‘That, in fact, is at the very heart of the issue that is under consideration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.