One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were puzzled at the undemonstrativeness of the conquered people and thought them strangely sullen.’
- ‘The disadvantage is undemonstrativeness and lack of emotion.’
- ‘After the honeymoon is over, Jane frets so much over Max's undemonstrativeness that she consults the family doctor, to whom she pours out her grievance.’
- ‘But he still designs solidly conservative programs, he still blends undemonstrativeness with unexpected passion and he still gets his orchestra to play beautifully.’
- ‘This leads to considerable trouble between them, I think due to Anaïs's impatience and Hugo's undemonstrativeness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.