One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The disadvantage is undemonstrativeness and lack of emotion.’
- ‘This leads to considerable trouble between them, I think due to Anaïs's impatience and Hugo's undemonstrativeness.’
- ‘But he still designs solidly conservative programs, he still blends undemonstrativeness with unexpected passion and he still gets his orchestra to play beautifully.’
- ‘They were puzzled at the undemonstrativeness of the conquered people and thought them strangely sullen.’
- ‘After the honeymoon is over, Jane frets so much over Max's undemonstrativeness that she consults the family doctor, to whom she pours out her grievance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.