One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Party militants who have resisted these policies have been undemocratically repressed and expelled.’
- ‘The town council has acted undemocratically and I call upon them to address this issue when planning public meetings in the future.’
- ‘They had controlled the unions undemocratically.’
- ‘It is difficult for us to preach democracy on the one hand when acting undemocratically - if not illegally - on the other.’
- ‘It had imposed artificial boundaries, undemocratically imposed rulers, and divided people who spoke the same language from one another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.