One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is difficult for us to preach democracy on the one hand when acting undemocratically - if not illegally - on the other.’
- ‘It had imposed artificial boundaries, undemocratically imposed rulers, and divided people who spoke the same language from one another.’
- ‘They had controlled the unions undemocratically.’
- ‘The town council has acted undemocratically and I call upon them to address this issue when planning public meetings in the future.’
- ‘Party militants who have resisted these policies have been undemocratically repressed and expelled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.