Cancel the deletion of (text or a file)
- ‘He was an expert with computers and undeleting files.’
- ‘The administrator is responsible for undeleting files, unlocking locked files and generally managing the content management system.’
- ‘If there are no files available, you can try to undelete the files using a Windows undelete utility.’
- ‘It was a simple matter to undelete the data files and retrieve their secrets as well.’
- ‘You can easily undelete recently axed messages from an e-mail program's Deleted Items or Trash folder.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.