One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For another agonizing long second he looked at her undecidedly, too surprised to know what he was to do now.’
- ‘I turned off the TV and looked at him for a minute, undecidedly.’
- ‘Danielle shook her head undecidedly, deciding that he was talking mainly to himself than to her.’
- ‘Curiously the album's downfall is not that it simply lacks originality but that it also teeters undecidedly on the boundary between epic and nondescript.’
- ‘Pressing into the corner, he sunk down into a sit before leaning against the wall, undecidedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.