One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And Shaw was hardly alone in perceiving their unconventionality.’
- ‘ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.’
- ‘Famous at one time for his startling unconventionality he achieved a degree of notoriety as the man at the centre of the Ridings School row when pupils briefly became out of control.’
- ‘After all, what exactly is the distinction between eccentricity, nonconformity, unconventionality, difference, disorder, and criminality?’
- ‘And the man who ‘dared to take the halo off Gandhi to have a conversation with the man’ in ‘Hey Ram’ has decided to continue his march down the road of unconventionality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.