One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I can't accept that their intensity is itself a result of the shattering, although I have no problem believing that their uncontrollableness is.’
- ‘The particular risk of biological agents, when used as weapons, is their extreme uncontrollableness.’
- ‘She is able to talk about the beauty in women in such a way that distorts it into a kind of straight jacket of insanity and uncontrollableness.’
- ‘Given their unpredictableness and their uncontrollableness, all there is left is recovery.’
- ‘As background factors, graveness, uncontrollableness and repeated history of grand attack are frequently seen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.