One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For the past two years, the Pathet Lao have steadily nibbled at rightist-controlled territory and have moved uncontestedly into broad stretches of no man's land.’
- ‘But so, too, was Bong, as the speeding armed space trawler plunged uncontestedly towards his bungalow on Boondock.’
- ‘Her mother and uncontestedly her dearest source of unconditional love and support died February 21, 1999.’
- ‘These four candidates that would beat Mauri therefore are uncontestedly ranked higher in support then all the others.’
- ‘Their specifically, differentially, and uncontestedly sex-based injuries ground the state's interest in equality that is vindicated by the ordinance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.