One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He will give no room in himself to thoughts other than those of God, and his soul will be unconquerably pure and will alone break all the bonds of mind and matter and become serenely free.’
- ‘In contrast, the towers and anchors stand unconquerably rigid and strong.’
- ‘Olive is an ordinary but unconquerably optimistic girl with a fascination for beauty contests.’
- ‘However, please forgive my teasing, for I am in an unconquerably joyous mood.’
- ‘Like a chunk of glacier that has somehow run aground in the middle of downtown, it evokes the unconquerably primordial nature of the Pacific Northwest's landscape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.