One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These mid-Palaeozoic formations are unconformably overlain by the Carboniferous-Permian Pillahuinco Group.’
- ‘These are unconformably overlain by Lower Carboniferous limestones of the Alapaevsk unit and cut by a Permian granite.’
- ‘Other sedimentary successions include Lower Jurassic terrestrial mudstone/sandstone sequences of the Botany Bay Group, which unconformably overlies the Trinity Peninsula Group.’
- ‘The most significant of the south-vergent thrusts is the Besal Thrust, which places basement rocks, unconformably overlain by rocks of the First Cover Sequence, on top of rocks of the Second Cover Sequence.’
- ‘The Moine rocks are overlain unconformably by post-Caledonian, Old Red Sandstone sedimentary rocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.