One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm unconfidently predicting that the Supreme Court will not cite to any foreign decisions this term.’
- ‘These time wasting activities can likely be traced to the ways that you talk to yourself unconfidently and do not manage workplace stresses head on.’
- ‘A couple of the performers seemed hesitant in some of their decisions, and at times mumbled unconfidently.’
- ‘Even today, the old manufacturing firms in India continue to be hobbled by these decades of protection: they look fearfully and unconfidently upon the outside world.’
- ‘We crept unconfidently down the uneven stairs and I saw that we were the only women.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.