One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A couple of the performers seemed hesitant in some of their decisions, and at times mumbled unconfidently.’
- ‘These time wasting activities can likely be traced to the ways that you talk to yourself unconfidently and do not manage workplace stresses head on.’
- ‘Even today, the old manufacturing firms in India continue to be hobbled by these decades of protection: they look fearfully and unconfidently upon the outside world.’
- ‘We crept unconfidently down the uneven stairs and I saw that we were the only women.’
- ‘I'm unconfidently predicting that the Supreme Court will not cite to any foreign decisions this term.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.