One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Without conditions or limits.‘the enemy forces surrendered unconditionally’‘to be loved unconditionally is to be loved for who we are’
- ‘She is a journalist trying to write about America's politics, which she hates, without railing unconditionally against America itself.’
- ‘Those belonging to the orthodox school of thought view India as being unconditionally hostile to Pakistan.’
- ‘Reform has never made "demands for the Irish state to fully and unconditionally participate at official level in Remembrance Day ceremonies".’
- ‘You can also filter photographs rather than block them all unconditionally.’
- ‘They are bound to obey unconditionally the captain's orders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.