One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Apart from sign language, she kept struggling to express herself with her voice, though brokenly and unclearly.’
- ‘So the other post was, unclearly, about someone offering jobs.’
- ‘She has no savings, and has never had a loan; her property rights to the land on which she squats are unclearly established.’
- ‘Again: it's not that such people have a clear thesis in mind but express it unclearly, it's that they don't have a clear thesis in mind.’
- ‘People telling me what to do, dismissively, unclearly, insults me, rather than scares me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.