One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mark didn't move at all, he just continued to stare unceasingly at her father.’
- ‘Nevin was, as ever, all ‘heart’ and drive and worked unceasingly in the Carlow cause.’
- ‘It was okay, if you like unceasingly imaginative, brilliantly directed, expertly voiced comedies with the occasional musical interlude that could draw tears from a dead desert lizard.’
- ‘One man held his attention for a few seconds, firing his gun once, twice, three times, four times, five times; relentless and unceasingly straight into the target down at the end of the shaft.’
- ‘Though I love and adore her unceasingly, she's trying so hard here not to sound Australian, she sounds almost Home Counties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.