One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has a thriving tourist industry, its hotel-backed beach running almost unbrokenly up to Benicarló.’
- ‘In prose, a sentence moves unbrokenly from margin to margin down the page; no typographical break appears until the end of a paragraph.’
- ‘But the nature of eternity seems to consist precisely in remaining unbrokenly the same throughout the whole course of time.’
- ‘Lying flat on his back, he stared up into the unbrokenly blue sky falling over the edge of the corn.’
- ‘And this I certainly should not have, if the Divine protection shielded me incessantly and unbrokenly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.