One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has a thriving tourist industry, its hotel-backed beach running almost unbrokenly up to Benicarló.’
- ‘And this I certainly should not have, if the Divine protection shielded me incessantly and unbrokenly.’
- ‘In prose, a sentence moves unbrokenly from margin to margin down the page; no typographical break appears until the end of a paragraph.’
- ‘Lying flat on his back, he stared up into the unbrokenly blue sky falling over the edge of the corn.’
- ‘But the nature of eternity seems to consist precisely in remaining unbrokenly the same throughout the whole course of time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.