One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She also said that Brauer may have proved a general statement about the unboundedness of the degrees of minimal splitting fields.’
- ‘You can use this suffix to display the direction of unboundedness, which is quite simple in this case.’
- ‘It is the unboundedness of hyperbolic doubt that underwrites the No Atheistic Knowledge Thesis.’
- ‘However, even then one would like to prove that there is only one complete ordered field, and for this the unboundedness of the integers, or some obviously equivalent statement, is important.’
- ‘We show that m-handed assembly planning can be reduced to testing for unboundedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.