One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She also said that Brauer may have proved a general statement about the unboundedness of the degrees of minimal splitting fields.’
- ‘However, even then one would like to prove that there is only one complete ordered field, and for this the unboundedness of the integers, or some obviously equivalent statement, is important.’
- ‘It is the unboundedness of hyperbolic doubt that underwrites the No Atheistic Knowledge Thesis.’
- ‘We show that m-handed assembly planning can be reduced to testing for unboundedness.’
- ‘You can use this suffix to display the direction of unboundedness, which is quite simple in this case.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.