One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Conduct (a test or experiment) in such a way that it is not blind.
- ‘Aspirin, in a dosage of 125 mg daily, reduced active-infection days by nearly 50 percent in a small, unblinded pilot study.’
- ‘Stage 2 followed randomized patients from 25 to 33 months; in this stage, parents were unblinded.’
- ‘Study personnel were unblinded to subject assignment.’
- ‘That is correct, and we have not unblinded the study.’
- ‘Some of the patients in the control group who did not achieve resolution of the wart following the placebo injection were unblinded and given Candida antigen injections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.