One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Sopranos had this unbeatably brilliant concept: a mafia boss with panic attacks going to an analyst.’
- ‘I brace myself to descend into the viscera of Filene's to pick unbeatably priced men's suits and business shirts for my frugal husband.’
- ‘Stein is like a plateful of smoked haddock, poached egg and mashed potatoes, a combination that is both unbeatably satisfying and fun.’
- ‘It's either totally easy or nearly unbeatably hard depending on what you set it to.’
- ‘Realism is unbeatably interesting: that is why social observation is the foundation of all the world's best books.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.