One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I finished my meal with a Turkish coffee, which came, very unauthentically, in a large espresso cup, almost full, the effect further marred by coffee grains all along its rim.’
- ‘So we are wary of portraying ourselves unauthentically as well.’
- ‘I can't believe not too long ago I was on the other side of the boat, I was once the girl who called you unauthentically black.’
- ‘The picture has been unauthentically used by many Vietnamese politicians to incite hatred against the French and those Vietnamese who worked for the colonial administration.’
- ‘Many without religious or nationalistic tendencies live unauthentically and immorally… bigotry in particular is common to all, and I see a lot of it here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.