One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I presume there are opportunities for engaging in debate on Islamist websites, unattributably.’
- ‘The momentum towards an election is entirely down to Brown and those who brief unattributably on his behalf.’
- ‘Instead someone briefed the press unattributably, along the lines that she was ‘behaving wildly’.’
- ‘We would prefer such reactions to be given to the House rather than unattributably to the Press.’
- ‘Some of the figures Computer Weekly journalists have been given unattributably are truly frightening.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.