One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It even allows Pentium Extreme Edition 955 to outperform Athlon 64 X2 4800 +, which has always been unattainably fast for Intel dual-core processors.’
- ‘Indeed, a typical permeation rate for the KscA channel of one ion per 100 ns would require unattainably long simulations.’
- ‘The performance level set by the competitor's Athlon 64 solutions turned out unattainably high for the new Intel Prescott, therefore, these CPUs were steadily regarded as Intel's big failure.’
- ‘By the time you are old enough to visit the place, your expectations of it are unattainably high.’
- ‘The end of things and their principles are unattainably hidden from him in impenetrable secrecy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.