One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She describes Islam in hysterical terms as, ‘an insane and unassuageable cult.’’
- ‘I wonder whether an unassuageable grief doesn't consume Danticat when she's writing.’
- ‘This craving to nail down transient experience is unassuageable, and as basic to us as the self-pitying sorrow for our own mortality, and just as invariably doomed to disappointment.’
- ‘Shunned by the industry, their unassuageable need to communicate drives them to make and market their recordings.’
- ‘An even less appetizing quality of the new privileged is their palpable and apparently unassuageable envy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.