One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You knew I had just been pulled out of New York after a long mission and per your own requirements, was to be on downtime, unassignable for any new missions for three months.’
- ‘The property must be assumed to have been capable of sale in the open market, even if in fact it was inherently unassignable or held subject to restrictions on sale.’
- ‘Annotated genomes were examined for novel gene orders and the presence of unassignable sequences.’
- ‘Even if such allusions are not so expansive or so specifically ‘unassignable,’ the abstracted mimicking and representation of writing is a familiar theme in the visual arts.’
- ‘The estate created by the tenancy is unassignable, because a purported assignment terminates it as soon as it comes to the notice of the owner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.