One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such unassailability does not debar a society from great artistic achievement or charms of its own: great and marvelous civilizations have flourished without the slightest intellectual freedom.’
- ‘But with doubts about the Godolphin star, Montjeu has a look of unassailability in the betting market, and is likely to start at long odds on.’
- ‘In a truly magisterial way he gave it the aura of absolute certainty and unassailability which did much to ensure its dominating position in the study of ancient philosophy until today.’
- ‘This is a perfect refuge because no one can prove him wrong, but its unassailability has been bought at the price of making no claim about the world beyond the claim about his own state of mind.’
- ‘After playing porously and leaving the Eagles trailing by 17-0 in the previous two games, Philadelphia's defense regained its familiar unassailability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.