One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Openly and without guilt or embarrassment.‘I unashamedly admit that I was afraid’‘it is an unashamedly biased selection’
- ‘They unashamedly take advantage of the immigrant at every turn.’
- ‘My review of the album at the time was unashamedly positive.’
- ‘The reportage on Vietnam was often one-sided, unashamedly supporting the U.S. intervention.’
- ‘She unashamedly gives full expression to feminism's notion that the personal is political.’
- ‘The works are unashamedly modernist in their solemn self-indulgence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.