One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There follows the concession that, yes, the American troops were very very bad, but nevertheless ‘the improvement is still, unarguably, the difference between night and day’.’
- ‘In summary, in addition to all the other arguments canvassed above, it is by no means unarguably correct that Australia's mandatory detention regime for asylum seekers breaches the ICCPR.’
- ‘Without the services of the unarguably world-class Scott Murray and with five changes to the side, all but the most fanciful optimists understood that Scotland's was a damage limitation exercise.’
- ‘Richard Williams is unarguably an annoyingly self-seeking exhibitionist basking in the warm glow of his off-springs' efforts; a confrontational egotist who is an argument waiting to happen.’
- ‘Grundy was the odds-on favourite, the Epsom and Irish Derby winner and unarguably the best three-year-old colt of his generation and possibly the best 10f-12f horse since Mill Reef.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.