One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unless you understand the minutiae of the series, Star Trek games can be unapproachably complex.’
- ‘Since that may make the book sound unapproachably professorial, here's an excerpt from the writing itself, which as you'll see is thoughtful, personal, angry, inventive and immediate.’
- ‘Chapters 4-6 are more mathematically explicit, but not unapproachably so for the lay reader.’
- ‘It's how we are meant to be, and sometimes the unapproachably perfect is best seen in our imperfect striving for it.’
- ‘But it's not unapproachably avant-garde, either, for all the fearsome credibility of many of her new accomplices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.