One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But we also learn that the downside of her implacable self-belief was a certain unapproachability.’
- ‘The legal system's terms and mystique create an impression of complexity and unapproachability.’
- ‘Centaur's Art might have been a mess, but the questions the script raises about the holiness and unapproachability of art are still worth asking.’
- ‘The greatest danger for the churches is not primarily financial, but rather the anonymity and unapproachability of its functionaries.’
- ‘But how dare you use my carefully cultivated unapproachability as an excuse for your bone idleness!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.