One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He responded with a gesture of remarkable unambiguity.’
- ‘You should all be ‘pedantic old farts’ about unambiguity in words, because no-one else is going to stop them from becoming completely malleable (or, put another way - completely meaningless.)’
- ‘Recently, the property of unambiguity in alternating Turing machines has received considerable attention in the context of analyzing globally-unique games.’
- ‘Another difference is that obvious unambiguity can be used in the interface to hint at shortcuts.’
- ‘Various elementary operations are studied to find whether they preserve unambiguity and inherent ambiguity of languages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.