One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Various elementary operations are studied to find whether they preserve unambiguity and inherent ambiguity of languages.’
- ‘He responded with a gesture of remarkable unambiguity.’
- ‘Another difference is that obvious unambiguity can be used in the interface to hint at shortcuts.’
- ‘Recently, the property of unambiguity in alternating Turing machines has received considerable attention in the context of analyzing globally-unique games.’
- ‘You should all be ‘pedantic old farts’ about unambiguity in words, because no-one else is going to stop them from becoming completely malleable (or, put another way - completely meaningless.)’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.