One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am becoming so unaccustomedly intellectually stimulated.’
- ‘Looking everywhere but at them, he found himself unaccustomedly at a loss for words.’
- ‘Friends with actual spare beds being in unaccustomedly short supply I've booked myself into a ‘guest room’ at college.’
- ‘This exchanges the antagonism that's been so draining for an unaccustomedly constructive attitude.’
- ‘But for now, the Democrats leave Boston as unaccustomedly happy campers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.