One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may cause more harm as the disease spreads unabatedly.’
- ‘Previously, this support had unabatedly swelled.’
- ‘Israel continues building in West Bank almost unabatedly.’
- ‘Nanda Mathew continued this drama unabatedly and S.B. Dissanayake the incumbent Minister for Sports followed this drama until it became the best melodrama.’
- ‘The piece evolves into a meditative microsound exercise, as nearly sub-audible tones fluctuate about a louder drone that continues unabatedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.