One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The nonmandatory lesser pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca, which may be performed at any time of the year.
- ‘Should it not deserve our attention if our talented students drop out of schools due to paucity of funds or child labour while our elite perform repeated umrahs and hajjs?’
- ‘Subhanallah, here I was, with two perfectly healthy, strong legs and yet I had come half-reluctantly… thinking that I had already done three umrahs and that that was quite enough.’
- ‘Perform as many tawaaf, umrah and nafl salaat as you can and make du'aa that the thawaab of this be presented to Rasûlullâh.’
- ‘How did you find the umrahs as an experience?’
- ‘I told her not to over-exhaust herself (as it is the Ramadhan month and Mecca would be too crowded) by performing many umrahs if her physical strength couldn't take it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.