One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Fine structure, especially within a cell, that can be seen only with the high magnification obtainable with an electron microscope.
- ‘The stages were used as a basis for transmission electron microscopy study on the ultrastructure of the cell wall during the process of primary and early secondary cell wall formation.’
- ‘Interpretation of the above results concerning HGK provides intriguing insight into the cell line ultrastructures.’
- ‘In patients with a defect of central microtubules, the ultrastructure, and thus the function, of nodal cilia would not be affected.’
- ‘The ultrastructure of normal cilia consists of nine outer microtubule pairs and two single central microtubules.’
- ‘Moreover, exogenously supplied sugars could improve energy metabolism and survival as well as restore the mitochondrial ultrastructure of both sensitive and tolerant species under anoxia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.