One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is based on their ultrastructural, cell culture, and immunohistochemical features.’
- ‘These tumors are known to possess very different histologic, ultrastructural, histochemical, and immunohistochemical features.’
- ‘We also describe for the first time the ultrastructural and cytogenetic features of this tumor.’
- ‘The results of histologic, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and EBV in situ hybridization studies are presented.’
- ‘We studied the ultrastructural and cytoskeletal changes in host cells during poliovirus infection.’
- ‘The diagnosis was confirmed by the ultrastructural demonstration of large desmosomes and long microvilli at the cell surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.