One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The diagnosis was confirmed by the ultrastructural demonstration of large desmosomes and long microvilli at the cell surface.’
- ‘We also describe for the first time the ultrastructural and cytogenetic features of this tumor.’
- ‘This is based on their ultrastructural, cell culture, and immunohistochemical features.’
- ‘The results of histologic, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and EBV in situ hybridization studies are presented.’
- ‘We studied the ultrastructural and cytoskeletal changes in host cells during poliovirus infection.’
- ‘These tumors are known to possess very different histologic, ultrastructural, histochemical, and immunohistochemical features.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.