One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The etiologic workup, which was composed of an abdominal ultrasonographic examination and a computed tomography study, showed a cystic mass posterior to the uterus with a secondary dilatation of the renal pelvis and ureter.’
- ‘Multiple ultrasonographic examinations in late pregnancy have been reported to improve predictions but have significant costs.’
- ‘In the normal contralateral patellar tendons, ultrasonographic morphologic changes were not seen.’
- ‘Physicians who are learning or reviewing ultrasonographic findings in the fetus will discover an array of beautifully detailed images demonstrating important anatomic points.’
- ‘The authors conclude that all four of the formulas currently used in clinical practice provide valid estimates of true birth weight when ultrasonographic measurements are taken at term.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.