One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘These ideologies exploit phenomenalism and theoreticism respectively, allowing neocolonialists to factualize literature and ultranationalists to fictionalize history.’
- ‘Such discontents can nurture extremist, perhaps ultranationalist, policies.’
- ‘In the 1890s this volkisch programme was taken seriously by many conservatives, who shared the ultranationalists enemies and harnessed nationalist demagogy to the defence of material interest.’
- ‘Each year, ultranationalists from each country try to land on the 20 square kilometers of islands to declare sovereignty.’
- ‘Settlers, ultranationalists, and religious fundamentalists will respect neither legal nor moral limits on their political action.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.