One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Such discontents can nurture extremist, perhaps ultranationalist, policies.’
- ‘Settlers, ultranationalists, and religious fundamentalists will respect neither legal nor moral limits on their political action.’
- ‘Each year, ultranationalists from each country try to land on the 20 square kilometers of islands to declare sovereignty.’
- ‘These ideologies exploit phenomenalism and theoreticism respectively, allowing neocolonialists to factualize literature and ultranationalists to fictionalize history.’
- ‘In the 1890s this volkisch programme was taken seriously by many conservatives, who shared the ultranationalists enemies and harnessed nationalist demagogy to the defence of material interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.