One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Filtration using a medium fine enough to retain colloidal particles, viruses, or large molecules.
- ‘The procedure for the isolation of PHU from freshly collected male urine included filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse-phase chromatography.’
- ‘The supernatant was desalted by centrifugal gel filtration and concentrated by ultrafiltration as previously described.’
- ‘Specific processing by microfiltration, ion exchange and ultrafiltration can concentrate GMP in whey protein to 70 to 80 percent.’
- ‘The procedure for the preparation of CDA-II from male urine includes filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse-phase chromatography.’
- ‘The ultrafiltration molecular weight separation transforms the product into 50 percent protein, allowing smaller molecular weight particles like minerals and lactose to pass through a screen while the protein is retained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.