One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It revealed negative views of the elderly such as sexual dysfunction and ultraconservatism.’
- ‘I have been told more than once, usually by bemused colleagues in Chinese art, that Japanese art history is a bastion of ultraconservatism.’
- ‘This movement presents itself as radical - indeed as the most radical thing going - but it is really an insidious form of paralyzing liberalism which translates into ultraconservatism in action.’
- ‘This combines ultraconservatism with lavish expense and a gadget fetish.’
- ‘Too much nationalism, ultraconservatism, and blindly following one man is opening the door to a dictatorship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.