One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
as submodifier Very; extremely.‘the play was not just boring, it was ultra boring’
- ‘His vision for the new offices involved "an ultra modern, clinical and open-plan design".’
- ‘One of the game's bonus attributes is the motion captured animation which provides lifelike movement and an ultra real tennis experience.’
- ‘The mansion is ultra ritzy.’
- ‘He makes an ultra cool villain.’
- ‘The artwork itself is ultra detailed.’
- ‘That clean white shirt tucked into black pants look is ultra chic here.’
- ‘The vase itself is of an ultra simple design.’
- ‘This motor is ultra quiet and since it is "brushless", it also lasts very well.’
- ‘It's great having an ultra fast video card, but if your games look nasty, why bother?’
- ‘I made an ultra cool video learning tutorial.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.