One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He fell on his left elbow and severed his ulnar nerve, which meant he lost the use of his left hand, and an operation to repair the problem failed.’
- ‘The flexor-pronator mass origin was detached from the medial epicondyle, and submuscular ulnar nerve transposition was performed.’
- ‘The former North Shore Twins player had a bone chip and a torn ulnar collateral ligament repaired in his right elbow.’
- ‘If one palpates the cephalic vein and rotates toward the ulnar side of the hand over the radius, one can feel a small spaghetti-sized nerve roll between the fingers.’
- ‘My self diagnosis is that I have ulnar nerve damage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.